Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Byebye Brandkärr, hello Brooklyn!

Tomorrow I officially move from Nyköping, Sweden to Brooklyn, New York! Here are the answers to the questions I've been getting from most people:

1. No, I don't know where I'm going to live yet. I have one week booked at a hostel in Williamsburg and i'll start looking for a place to stay when I get there. All tips welcome!
2. Yes, I'm coming home to Sweden for Christmas. I haven't been this excited about Christmas since I was about 5!
3. The design agency I'm going to be at is called MSLK in Queens. They're about 6 people at the agency and work with beauty and fashion branding and are really into sustainable design. More to come on the agency when I get there of course!
4. My internship is about 3 1/2 months so I'll be coming home to Sweden again on March 20th to finish up the last two weeks of school and our final exhibition. After that I'm free to work!


I'll be updating on everything that's going on in New York so don't forget to check back now and then (or add me to your RSS feed). Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment